New blog!

Hi all! Well, I have started this new blog since I couldn't find a way to sign in to the other one. It's a huge mess because the email I used to sign up is not used any more and the log in info is lost. So I'm going to see how this goes using my phone. I don't see how I'll be able to upload pictures either but maybe..oh I see how to load pics now! Well, here we go! 

I had a new start last month, by PSS 

It's a little blurry because I took the picture from off my iPad. I'll have to start taking pictures with my cell. Anyway I am starting to build the house.

Next up is progress on Frosty Forest..
I finished that 4th block with the greenish house and just kept going! The border of the Frosty Forest block was mind numbing but once I got the pattern in my head, it went fast. I have folded it up and put away to stitch on next year.

So my Harvest Halloween exchange partner received my package to her..
I bought her a Lucy Beam/Becky Noland project bag and some trims and floss. See the box? I modified the design by putting the word Scary in between Small and Treasures. Here's how the model in the PN&PS looks from the Summer 2019 issue..

More pictures..
My partner loves it all. I'm waiting for my exchange gifts to arrive, probably next Wednesday.

I also stashed..
My first Hands Across the Sea sampler. It's not super big and I love the colors. I'll save it as a new start in 2021.

After I press publish, I'm going to find you all and add you to my blog roll. I couldn't bear to lose you all.

It being 2020, blogging problems just add to this weird year we're having but at a smaller scale. It's this blog and many others that are saving my sanity along with stitching! I hope you'll all join me here at this new version and keep the old one on your list. I can access my old blog on my iPad and phone but can't login on my phone!

Take care and stay safe and healthy!







Comments

  1. Hi Shelly, So glad to see that you found a way to blog. Your exchange looks lovely! Great progress on Frosty Forest. I've looked at that PSS just haven't added it to my stash yet. Tahe care.
    Lisa M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found the new blog, but there's no Follow button here. Great work on the PSS house. Frosty Forest is looking good too.
    Lovely exchange and I love the change you made to make it spookier!

    ReplyDelete
  3. there you are!!! SO happy to see you're back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the new blog. I will follow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoyed reading what you have been up to, Shelly! I would like to follow, but there isn't a follow button or spot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad your back Shelly. No follow button. Lovely progress and stitching.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad to be able to continue to read you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So far, fingers crossed, I haven't had issues with the new blogger but I've read quite a few have. I love what you're working on and looking forward to seeing your progress on your first HATS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad to see you haven't abandoned blogging, Shelly :) I'm doing okay with the new blogger--still some things I don't like, but, hey--it's free, right? Nice progress on your Frosty Forest and I'm sure your exchange partners are thrilled with their gifts. Hope your week ahead is a good one, Shelly--take good care now. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. I found you! So far my blog is not affected by the changes...fingers crossed it stays so.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely to find your new blog. Will you be able to link to Bloglovin' again? x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm glad to see you're still on here Shelly! The new blogger definitely has a learning curb, but hopefully we'll all pick it up! Anyways happy to see you and looking forward to seeing your new blog come together :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the heads up on your new blog. I will follow as soon as I find the button.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for letting us know.
    Nice progress on your stitching.
    That was a lucky stitcher to get your package!
    Have fun stitching your new Sampler.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  15. Shelly, Glad I found your new blog! Now I need to get caught up on all of the posts. Stay safe and stitch! Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Maynia update, parade

Progress and a WIP parade!

Hello?!